Advertisements

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Nokia Lumia 530 Hard Back Cover (Rubberised) for sale I have 2 Hard covers for Nokia Lumia 530 and i would like to sell it because I dont use it at all and they are Brand new Haven't opened the pack also. 1 is red and the other is green. Anyone interested can inbox me. Price: Rs.150/- each (ONLY BECAUSE IT's AN UNUSED ONE). Negotiable :)

Nokia Lumia 530 Hard Back Cover (Rubberised) for sale I have 2 Hard covers for Nokia Lumia 530 and i would like to sell it because I dont use it at all and they are Brand new Haven't opened the pack also. 1 is red and the other is green. Anyone interested can inbox me. Price: Rs.150/- each (ONLY BECAUSE IT's AN UNUSED ONE). Negotiable :)





from Second to None http://ift.tt/11NBwir

No comments:

Post a Comment