Advertisements

Friday, December 19, 2014

I usually don't like any Facebook page with out really feeling that is useful and orients to my line of thinking. Every now and then I feel myself subscribed (liked) to some page I never remember and I don't care about. Recently this happened with a page called "storypick" Is it possible that I have liked some other page/ group and they have transferred their subscribers to this or merged with this. Or is there some other way of doing this. I would be very interested to know what is this black magic. by Girish Nayak

I usually don't like any Facebook page with out really feeling that is useful and orients to my line of thinking. Every now and then I feel myself subscribed (liked) to some page I never remember and I don't care about. Recently this happened with a page called "storypick" Is it possible that I have liked some other page/ group and they have transferred their subscribers to this or merged with this. Or is there some other way of doing this. I would be very interested to know what is this black magic.

by Girish Nayak



from Bangalore Startups http://ift.tt/1zCQS5D

No comments:

Post a Comment