Advertisements

Monday, December 8, 2014

Hi PMIT-ians....My iPhone 4S screen is cracked. When i inquired with iRepair, they were charging Rs.6800/- Don't want to spend that much amt on the screen. Does any one know any repair shops where i can get it replaced at a lower price? I know that many shops in S.P road can do the work but I am looking for some good quality work. So, Specifying a particular shop/person name (along with contact details, if possible) will help me to a great extent...TIA..!!

Hi PMIT-ians....My iPhone 4S screen is cracked. When i inquired with iRepair, they were charging Rs.6800/- Don't want to spend that much amt on the screen. Does any one know any repair shops where i can get it replaced at a lower price? I know that many shops in S.P road can do the work but I am looking for some good quality work. So, Specifying a particular shop/person name (along with contact details, if possible) will help me to a great extent...TIA..!!

by Praveen Ch



from Put me in touch http://ift.tt/1qhLV0Y

No comments:

Post a Comment