Advertisements

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Hi, I am looking for an exercise/workout buddy...someone who I can meet 4-5 times a week and exercise/workout together. Someone who is also looking at achieving some fitness goals, so we can motivate and help each other stay on track. I stay at Bilekahalli. I have tried online buddies and it didn't work for me so looking for a buddy who stays in the same area as myself so we can do it together. Anyone here??

Hi, I am looking for an exercise/workout buddy...someone who I can meet 4-5 times a week and exercise/workout together. Someone who is also looking at achieving some fitness goals, so we can motivate and help each other stay on track. I stay at Bilekahalli. I have tried online buddies and it didn't work for me so looking for a buddy who stays in the same area as myself so we can do it together. Anyone here??

by Absa Bapunhi Usmani



from Put me in touch http://ift.tt/1vUQYjZ

No comments:

Post a Comment