Advertisements

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Hi guys. In my previous post I dint get any reply, hoping I get some answers now. Its #URGENT :) I moved to Gurgaon, and I found a small room for myself. They are ready to let me move in also. They are 2 other people staying in the same house, different floor though. And they all are staying without any rent agreement or whatsoever. And I am an International student, for verification/safety purposes, I need to get a rent agreement. The owners are sweet old couple, but a little cranky. I don't want to bother them much as they are old. So if I ask for a rent agreement, do they have to go through a lot of trouble or something? I don't know how it works in India that's why. And what is the procedure to get the rent agreement if I do it myself? Thanks.

Hi guys. In my previous post I dint get any reply, hoping I get some answers now. Its #URGENT :) I moved to Gurgaon, and I found a small room for myself. They are ready to let me move in also. They are 2 other people staying in the same house, different floor though. And they all are staying without any rent agreement or whatsoever. And I am an International student, for verification/safety purposes, I need to get a rent agreement. The owners are sweet old couple, but a little cranky. I don't want to bother them much as they are old. So if I ask for a rent agreement, do they have to go through a lot of trouble or something? I don't know how it works in India that's why. And what is the procedure to get the rent agreement if I do it myself? Thanks.

by Stost Vitens



from Put me in touch http://ift.tt/1Hfdxq9

No comments:

Post a Comment