Advertisements

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Hi guys! I am working on a community portal (expected to be live on 14th January) and wanted to have some featured stories about startups. The stories are not for promotion, but for the inspiration and understanding of other people. I am particularly looking at (at least) 10 success stories of 2014, graceful failures and their advice and startups that survived and grew in 2014. I am also looking for people who are about to announce their existence in early 2015. Now the things I want to cover are not just limited to the topics above. Other areas are coming up soon. Those interested, please contact me through email: vivek@v2techlabs.com. PS: please keep your email subject as [Bangalore Startups] - Your subject line by Vivek Dwivedi

Hi guys! I am working on a community portal (expected to be live on 14th January) and wanted to have some featured stories about startups. The stories are not for promotion, but for the inspiration and understanding of other people. I am particularly looking at (at least) 10 success stories of 2014, graceful failures and their advice and startups that survived and grew in 2014. I am also looking for people who are about to announce their existence in early 2015. Now the things I want to cover are not just limited to the topics above. Other areas are coming up soon. Those interested, please contact me through email: vivek@v2techlabs.com. PS: please keep your email subject as [Bangalore Startups] - Your subject line

by Vivek Dwivedi



from Bangalore Startups http://ift.tt/1wQVSDV

No comments:

Post a Comment