Hi Guys Have a 'self help' kinda request. My past 6-8 months have been quite horrible and has been quite depressing for me. This was due to a failure of long term relationship and cheating all that. 2014 had been my worst with the worst ever birthday, V-day and even the tomorrow Christmas due to worst possible coincidence. Anyway, I've been dwelling on the past for a long time and it's harming my mental state. I've lost interest in almost everything and do not enjoy anything anymore. my lonely job and almost non existent social life isn't helpinf either.. What makes it worse is that 2010-2013 had been the best 3 years of my life. Quite a downfall. Silver lining is this though, something might (most likely would) happen in the next 6 months that will put me in a different country and I will have a chance to restart my life. New friends, new environment etc. is something i desperately need. I need to be patient and look forward to that. However, I am unable to do that. I need a motivational book. A book which can encourage me to look forward and help me get over my past. Something that will motivate me to lead again. Something positive . Non fiction please. TIA.
by Michael T Brush
from Put me in touch http://ift.tt/1B0XcDM
by Michael T Brush
from Put me in touch http://ift.tt/1B0XcDM
No comments:
Post a Comment