Advertisements

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Hello patrons, I lost my iphone yesterday at Hong Kong airport while boarding the flight. I have already changed the passwords of my facebook, twitter and Gmail that was synced to it. I want to know what other safety measures should i take. Is there any way i can protect the data on my phone or can i erase it? (Like pictures, videos, mails, notes etc). Should i report it to local police station in India (So i would be safeguarded if it may be used for wrong reasons in future)

Hello patrons, I lost my iphone yesterday at Hong Kong airport while boarding the flight. I have already changed the passwords of my facebook, twitter and Gmail that was synced to it. I want to know what other safety measures should i take. Is there any way i can protect the data on my phone or can i erase it? (Like pictures, videos, mails, notes etc). Should i report it to local police station in India (So i would be safeguarded if it may be used for wrong reasons in future)

by Aditya Kank



from Put me in touch http://ift.tt/12MT9Q2

No comments:

Post a Comment