Advertisements

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Hello guys, We are working on a startup but due to financial delays, the finishing up is getting dragged on. We can't approach any investor and provide them equity at this stage because firstly we haven't registered the company yet and secondly there is one in a million chance to get financial support from investors when the prototype (in this case our site) is not ready. Hence we turned our puppy faces towards "Seed Fund Debts/Loans". So I want to know is how non convertible debts or debts or seed fund debts/loans work. Can I like tell about my startup to someone and if he/she is convinced, then ask them to give me a seed fund/loan/debt of say 1 lakh and promise a return of 1.5 lakhs after 8 or 12 months? (All this keeping in mind that the company is not registered yet) Can this be executed legally using agreement papers or something like that? Appropriate people kindly help. Need to complete setting up my startup ASAP. PS- If its possible, interested people in providing seed fund in such a manner can contact me. :) PPS- Please mind if I used a wrong terminology, I am still a beginner.

Hello guys, We are working on a startup but due to financial delays, the finishing up is getting dragged on. We can't approach any investor and provide them equity at this stage because firstly we haven't registered the company yet and secondly there is one in a million chance to get financial support from investors when the prototype (in this case our site) is not ready. Hence we turned our puppy faces towards "Seed Fund Debts/Loans". So I want to know is how non convertible debts or debts or seed fund debts/loans work. Can I like tell about my startup to someone and if he/she is convinced, then ask them to give me a seed fund/loan/debt of say 1 lakh and promise a return of 1.5 lakhs after 8 or 12 months? (All this keeping in mind that the company is not registered yet) Can this be executed legally using agreement papers or something like that? Appropriate people kindly help. Need to complete setting up my startup ASAP. PS- If its possible, interested people in providing seed fund in such a manner can contact me. :) PPS- Please mind if I used a wrong terminology, I am still a beginner.

by Anushrut Khare



from Put me in touch http://ift.tt/1wElZht

No comments:

Post a Comment