Advertisements

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Hello everyone, My disc 2 of xbox gta V has a minor scratch due to which I can't play the game any more. It costs a bomb to repurchase the game. It ll be great if you guys can either recommend a group/service where people exchange xbox DVDs (preferably in Mumbai/Goa) so that I can trade my other game DVDs for someone's GTA V disc 2. Or any place which helps repair scratched DVDs?is there any way one can make a scratched DVD work? Mine has just minor scratches. Or any other trick to get the game up and running. Thanks a ton!

Hello everyone, My disc 2 of xbox gta V has a minor scratch due to which I can't play the game any more. It costs a bomb to repurchase the game. It ll be great if you guys can either recommend a group/service where people exchange xbox DVDs (preferably in Mumbai/Goa) so that I can trade my other game DVDs for someone's GTA V disc 2. Or any place which helps repair scratched DVDs?is there any way one can make a scratched DVD work? Mine has just minor scratches. Or any other trick to get the game up and running. Thanks a ton!

by Anmol Shrivastava



from Put me in touch http://ift.tt/13QOY6R

No comments:

Post a Comment