Free beer this weekend!! Ok, I didn't chicken out from my offer, the post was moderated since it looked like a creative attempt at recruiting. So, this time, let me make it very clear - I can't afford to have you on my team, and we are not ready to have you on the team (even if you were "really" free). So, this is not a job posting, please don't have that expectation if you are looking forward to meet me. I am co-founder of a startup (trackmemo.io) here in Bangalore. I have never worked, or recruited in India. I think I fail to fully appreciate the reasons behind the following - a) What makes engineers want to work at startups b) What makes them want to, but then they hesitate to quit their corporate jobs b) Why they leave within few months when they do decide to work for a startup I have had conversations regarding this with other founders, few employees at startups, and even read articles in NextBigWhat and YourStory on this. All of them have been different reasons, very generic, and mostly hypothesis driven I "think" types. And, I don't think the answers are trivial here. So, if you are an engineer (I can now speak design and I think I understand that bunch somewhat in the Indian context), full stack or mobile, less than 10 years experienced, but not a fresher, please shoot me an email at jipy@trackmemo.io.
by Ashrujit Mohanty
from Bangalore Startups http://ift.tt/1x0kFFu
by Ashrujit Mohanty
from Bangalore Startups http://ift.tt/1x0kFFu
No comments:
Post a Comment