Advertisements

Monday, December 8, 2014

Anyone here with experience in transporting pet cats domestically within India? I need to get my two cats from Bangalore to Dehradun. Planning to do the transport in the first week of next month. The plan: Take a flight from Bangalore to New Delhi ----->>> New Delhi to Dehradun by taxi. The catch is the flight leg. Need the following information: 1. Which airlines allow in-cabin transport of cats? 2. If in-cabin not available, which airline has the best record for transporting pet cats in the cargo hold? 3. Do any extra charges apply? 4. Do I need any special certificates other than the vaccination certificate? TIA!

Anyone here with experience in transporting pet cats domestically within India? I need to get my two cats from Bangalore to Dehradun. Planning to do the transport in the first week of next month. The plan: Take a flight from Bangalore to New Delhi ----->>> New Delhi to Dehradun by taxi. The catch is the flight leg. Need the following information: 1. Which airlines allow in-cabin transport of cats? 2. If in-cabin not available, which airline has the best record for transporting pet cats in the cargo hold? 3. Do any extra charges apply? 4. Do I need any special certificates other than the vaccination certificate? TIA!

by Anand Sankar



from Put me in touch http://ift.tt/1qj09ii

No comments:

Post a Comment