Advertisements

Sunday, December 14, 2014

2 month old, refurbished PRS SE Torero (Scarlet Red) for sale. The guitar is in top notch condition and has rarely been used. It has brand new d'addario strings and I'm throwing in a hardcase as well (check out pics). The whole deal would cost you around Rs. 92000 in the market, I'm willing to let it go for Rs. 60k. Musicians are welcome to come and try it out. Location - Bangalore Inbox for details.

2 month old, refurbished PRS SE Torero (Scarlet Red) for sale. The guitar is in top notch condition and has rarely been used. It has brand new d'addario strings and I'm throwing in a hardcase as well (check out pics). The whole deal would cost you around Rs. 92000 in the market, I'm willing to let it go for Rs. 60k. Musicians are welcome to come and try it out. Location - Bangalore Inbox for details.





from Second to None http://ift.tt/1w67MK1

No comments:

Post a Comment