Advertisements

Sunday, November 30, 2014

My android phone was with my 12 yr old nephew and he changed the lock pattern for that.Also he doesnt remember what pattern did he set. Also cant unlock using google account as the phone's data and wifi are switched off.Could someone please help? Tried couple of solutions available on the internet but not working. TIA

My android phone was with my 12 yr old nephew and he changed the lock pattern for that.Also he doesnt remember what pattern did he set. Also cant unlock using google account as the phone's data and wifi are switched off.Could someone please help? Tried couple of solutions available on the internet but not working. TIA

by Harsh Tiwari



from Put me in touch https://www.facebook.com/203153109726651/posts/810770808964875

No comments:

Post a Comment