Advertisements

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Hi guys quick help.. some facebook security issue ..i recently got a notification on my mobile saying some xyz accepted my friend request on fb ,though no request was put and its not showing in my recent added friends or activity log, though my friend list number increased by one ..how to remove that malware or person as i cant find the person in list being a techie i tried all ways i know TIA

Hi guys quick help.. some facebook security issue ..i recently got a notification on my mobile saying some xyz accepted my friend request on fb ,though no request was put and its not showing in my recent added friends or activity log, though my friend list number increased by one ..how to remove that malware or person as i cant find the person in list being a techie i tried all ways i know TIA

by Ratheesh Parassery



from Put me in touch https://www.facebook.com/203153109726651/posts/810726355635987

No comments:

Post a Comment