Advertisements

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Wooden double cot (5×6) with mattress for sale. Teak colour. I don't know which wood it is. It's one year old and is in good condition. The cot alone cost around 9k. I have the bill for cot with me. Reason for selling: moving out. Asking price 8k for both cot and bed. Please arrange for your own transportation and you will need a carpenter and some tools to dismantle it. Pick up hsr layout.

Wooden double cot (5×6) with mattress for sale. Teak colour. I don't know which wood it is. It's one year old and is in good condition. The cot alone cost around 9k. I have the bill for cot with me. Reason for selling: moving out. Asking price 8k for both cot and bed. Please arrange for your own transportation and you will need a carpenter and some tools to dismantle it. Pick up hsr layout.





from Second to None http://ift.tt/1CijjUK

No comments:

Post a Comment