Advertisements

Monday, March 9, 2015

#PMIT with a well versed professional in the Sales/Business development domain. I've been trying to get a project off the ground, which involves acquiring of more new clients. The Clients would ideally be - people who require anything to be written (content requirements). While I am not in alignment with salary, I have a incentive structure that could simply blow you away. I really need to get this one on the road, and help would really be appreciated. TIA to this phenomenal group - PMIT.

#PMIT with a well versed professional in the Sales/Business development domain. I've been trying to get a project off the ground, which involves acquiring of more new clients. The Clients would ideally be - people who require anything to be written (content requirements). While I am not in alignment with salary, I have a incentive structure that could simply blow you away. I really need to get this one on the road, and help would really be appreciated. TIA to this phenomenal group - PMIT.

by Ajay Srinivasan



from Put me in touch http://ift.tt/1GlPztQ

No comments:

Post a Comment