Nexus 5 vs Moto X 2nd Gen? Background: Had a Nexus 5 for a year and then it broke beyond repair last week. Now I have two choices, either buy the same model again because I was really happy with it, didn't face a single issue whatsoever in that one year I used it for. Or, go with Moto X, read a lot of reviews online and so far it seems to be as good as Nexus. Please PMIT with Moto X users, who have been using it for a while so i can get a better idea about how it fares in a the long run. Also, if someone could tell me about how efficient are the after sale services, it would be a massive help. PS: I'm not looking for suggestions outside of these two options as I strictly want a Google phone. So, please refrain from suggesting any other phone models. Thanks for being awesome! :)
by Namrata Agarwal
from Put me in touch http://ift.tt/1C5aW3s
by Namrata Agarwal
from Put me in touch http://ift.tt/1C5aW3s
No comments:
Post a Comment