Advertisements

Monday, March 9, 2015

I'm looking at setting up a restaurant/coffee shop in Koramangala, Bangalore. I'm looking to be put in touch with people for ideas with regards to interiors and exterior designs. My coffee shop is going to provide sitting both - indoors and outdoors. Place is small, but I never limit my self to the possibilities of having just a fantastic space. Any suggestions or ideas ? Any interior and/or exterior designers ? Yelp Me !!

I'm looking at setting up a restaurant/coffee shop in Koramangala, Bangalore. I'm looking to be put in touch with people for ideas with regards to interiors and exterior designs. My coffee shop is going to provide sitting both - indoors and outdoors. Place is small, but I never limit my self to the possibilities of having just a fantastic space. Any suggestions or ideas ? Any interior and/or exterior designers ? Yelp Me !!

by Ajay Srinivasan



from Put me in touch http://ift.tt/1GlPBlw

No comments:

Post a Comment