Advertisements

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Hi there. I had a question whose answers would help me much. How many non musicians are on here who listen to music and feel deeply affected by the *lyrics* and not only appreciate how it is written. As in you feel that the song speaks to what is happening in your life.. Any life decision that you've made after being inspired by or affected by a song? (though I have nothing against Justin Bieber or One Direction or Taher Shah, please refrain from mentioning them or anyone else unless you really genuinely do mean it. Please? *puppy face* ) What was it and which song? How many of you base your music listening needs largely on this 'relating' aspect of it. They are all the same questions really. Do PMIT with your thoughts. You can inbox me as well. Thanks. ( btw I understand this is a long post and it might get less to no response but I wanted to put it out there in the hopes of a few answers anyways )

Hi there. I had a question whose answers would help me much. How many non musicians are on here who listen to music and feel deeply affected by the *lyrics* and not only appreciate how it is written. As in you feel that the song speaks to what is happening in your life.. Any life decision that you've made after being inspired by or affected by a song? (though I have nothing against Justin Bieber or One Direction or Taher Shah, please refrain from mentioning them or anyone else unless you really genuinely do mean it. Please? *puppy face* ) What was it and which song? How many of you base your music listening needs largely on this 'relating' aspect of it. They are all the same questions really. Do PMIT with your thoughts. You can inbox me as well. Thanks. ( btw I understand this is a long post and it might get less to no response but I wanted to put it out there in the hopes of a few answers anyways )

by Mahesh B Raghunandan



from Put me in touch http://ift.tt/19fVkzm

No comments:

Post a Comment