Advertisements

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Hi, I'm on a Kashmir to kanyakumari bicycle trip from Feb 14 and have reached Nagpur, Maharashtra today. Beside some extensive sight seeing, had some really awesome time spent with lively strangers, kickass friend groups, unknown buddies in slightly known cities and many rejuvenating experiences. Is there someone who'd like to meet up for random stories, sharing some wildest dreams, kuch-tum-kaho-kuch-hum-kahe sort of gupshups, midnight sorties or anything that piques your or mine interests. I'll be crossing via nizamabad, hyderabad, kurnool, puttaparthy, chikaballapur, bengaluru, salem, tiruchirapalli, tirunelveli, nagercoil and kanyakumari. Also was thinking if Tirupati and Mangalore would be possible? Either way, if you stay somewhere around, please ping via pm and we fix up some time suitable for you as well as me. Also if you could show me around a bit, that'd be awesome. My treat always -;) I've started facing some serious linguistic issues so finally have felt it'd be better having someone local to tag along. PS: Have clocked some 2200kms. Kanyakumari some ~1800kms left. Thanks for your time

Hi, I'm on a Kashmir to kanyakumari bicycle trip from Feb 14 and have reached Nagpur, Maharashtra today. Beside some extensive sight seeing, had some really awesome time spent with lively strangers, kickass friend groups, unknown buddies in slightly known cities and many rejuvenating experiences. Is there someone who'd like to meet up for random stories, sharing some wildest dreams, kuch-tum-kaho-kuch-hum-kahe sort of gupshups, midnight sorties or anything that piques your or mine interests. I'll be crossing via nizamabad, hyderabad, kurnool, puttaparthy, chikaballapur, bengaluru, salem, tiruchirapalli, tirunelveli, nagercoil and kanyakumari. Also was thinking if Tirupati and Mangalore would be possible? Either way, if you stay somewhere around, please ping via pm and we fix up some time suitable for you as well as me. Also if you could show me around a bit, that'd be awesome. My treat always -;) I've started facing some serious linguistic issues so finally have felt it'd be better having someone local to tag along. PS: Have clocked some 2200kms. Kanyakumari some ~1800kms left. Thanks for your time

by Gaurav Siddharth



from Put me in touch http://ift.tt/18h6VNn

No comments:

Post a Comment