Advertisements

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Hi Folks, Selling my Nexus 5 16gb finally. Bought in Jan Last year. I can give the Box, charger and I hope the bill too. No headphones as it got misplaced during shifting and yet to be found. My Price is 22k and bit negotiable. Reason for selling- time for the next gen Nexus i.e N6 Note- Genuine buyers contact me via Whatsapp on 9008014396. All those who got trolling questions on price and blah blah can keep it with them. Thank You. TIA Regards

Hi Folks, Selling my Nexus 5 16gb finally. Bought in Jan Last year. I can give the Box, charger and I hope the bill too. No headphones as it got misplaced during shifting and yet to be found. My Price is 22k and bit negotiable. Reason for selling- time for the next gen Nexus i.e N6 Note- Genuine buyers contact me via Whatsapp on 9008014396. All those who got trolling questions on price and blah blah can keep it with them. Thank You. TIA Regards





from Second to None http://ift.tt/1NYSrm9

No comments:

Post a Comment