Advertisements

Monday, March 9, 2015

Hi folks. Is it possible to get marriage certificate after few years(7 years here). Where will I need to go get it done. Friends are giving various response right from easy-peasy to difficult to get it done. Google was not much help. anybody who can share tips or experience on where can I get it done from. We are currently in Wilson Garden so where should I go get it done from? Please help folks. TIA!!

Hi folks. Is it possible to get marriage certificate after few years(7 years here). Where will I need to go get it done. Friends are giving various response right from easy-peasy to difficult to get it done. Google was not much help. anybody who can share tips or experience on where can I get it done from. We are currently in Wilson Garden so where should I go get it done from? Please help folks. TIA!!

by Swethashree Paramesh



from Put me in touch http://ift.tt/186BSnl

No comments:

Post a Comment