Advertisements

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Friends please advice and please pardon my ignorance. Am not a techi .. We have ACT wireless connection at home and our desktop doesnot have wireless connectivity. I need to buy a wireless adapter. The router is 150N. If I buy a 300N wireless adapter will it be a problem or do I need to buy a 150 N wireless adapter only.. I have no idea.. Please Guide me..

Friends please advice and please pardon my ignorance. Am not a techi .. We have ACT wireless connection at home and our desktop doesnot have wireless connectivity. I need to buy a wireless adapter. The router is 150N. If I buy a 300N wireless adapter will it be a problem or do I need to buy a 150 N wireless adapter only.. I have no idea.. Please Guide me..

by Payal Saraf



from Put me in touch http://ift.tt/1BW47Bn

No comments:

Post a Comment