Advertisements

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Where can I buy UVA and UVB light bulbs/tubes in Bangalore or Online from a store in India? I need it specifically for the enclosure of my red ear slider turtles. I have googled a lot and have shifted through almost 300 links before posting the query. Alternative options like keeping the turtles in a sunlit area are not really viable. Some shops do sell medical grade UV which are quiet expensive and am not sure if they fit the bill. Please help!!

Where can I buy UVA and UVB light bulbs/tubes in Bangalore or Online from a store in India? I need it specifically for the enclosure of my red ear slider turtles. I have googled a lot and have shifted through almost 300 links before posting the query. Alternative options like keeping the turtles in a sunlit area are not really viable. Some shops do sell medical grade UV which are quiet expensive and am not sure if they fit the bill. Please help!!

by Aman Kejriwal



from Put me in touch http://ift.tt/1ExWkeJ

No comments:

Post a Comment