Advertisements

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

I'm using airtel postpaid for the last 4 years without any issues, but recently my friends and relatives complain that I'm not reachable most of the time... whereas the signal in my phone is full. I've personally tried calling my mobile from landline and I too got the same 'not reachable' recording. I replaced the SIM as per customer care advice but still facing the same issue. Has anyone faced this issue... This happens most of the time when I'm at office in Koramangala. Also the 3G services are intermittent in Koramangala area. Note: No signal jammers in my office ;-)

I'm using airtel postpaid for the last 4 years without any issues, but recently my friends and relatives complain that I'm not reachable most of the time... whereas the signal in my phone is full. I've personally tried calling my mobile from landline and I too got the same 'not reachable' recording. I replaced the SIM as per customer care advice but still facing the same issue. Has anyone faced this issue... This happens most of the time when I'm at office in Koramangala. Also the 3G services are intermittent in Koramangala area. Note: No signal jammers in my office ;-)

by Kaarthikeyan Mani



from Put me in touch http://ift.tt/1Do2DRQ

No comments:

Post a Comment