Advertisements

Monday, February 2, 2015

I have a PS3 500GB slim with motion camera, HDMI cable, 2 wireless controller and Navigator, less than 6 months old with bill and warranty purchased from Flipkart. Used for hardly 2 hours maximum as my son is not interested. Will give you 3 games along. Overall I spent around 30K, willing to give all of it. It is as good as brand new. Please feel free to quote. Time passers and Trollers stay away, not looking for any advice here. Thanks

I have a PS3 500GB slim with motion camera, HDMI cable, 2 wireless controller and Navigator, less than 6 months old with bill and warranty purchased from Flipkart. Used for hardly 2 hours maximum as my son is not interested. Will give you 3 games along. Overall I spent around 30K, willing to give all of it. It is as good as brand new. Please feel free to quote. Time passers and Trollers stay away, not looking for any advice here. Thanks





from Second to None http://ift.tt/1692JhO

No comments:

Post a Comment