Advertisements

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Hi all, I am looking for a very good cooker. Please suggest me which one (brand/ comp) is the best. I wanted a 5 ltr one. I currently have prestige but I'm not happy with it,as I do not like the handle. It gets burnt and also the handle gets loosen very often and even if I have the right amount of water in the cooker ,the water comes out of the cooker making my stove messy. Please suggest me one good cooker which will resolve all the above mentioned issues ..

Hi all, I am looking for a very good cooker. Please suggest me which one (brand/ comp) is the best. I wanted a 5 ltr one. I currently have prestige but I'm not happy with it,as I do not like the handle. It gets burnt and also the handle gets loosen very often and even if I have the right amount of water in the cooker ,the water comes out of the cooker making my stove messy. Please suggest me one good cooker which will resolve all the above mentioned issues ..

by Shilpa Mohan



from Put me in touch http://ift.tt/1CyqVTN

No comments:

Post a Comment