Advertisements

Monday, February 2, 2015

Hello Ppl, Need urgent help. My HP Elitebook Folio Laptop and suddenly there is no sound/audio working. I am trying to play songs via VLC or youtube but no sound at all. I am not sure whether its speaker problem or driver issue. I have tried troubleshooting and it says driver installed are upto date. I have so many online meetings online everyday and tomorrow as well and i am very worried as how to resolve this issue. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Hello Ppl, Need urgent help. My HP Elitebook Folio Laptop and suddenly there is no sound/audio working. I am trying to play songs via VLC or youtube but no sound at all. I am not sure whether its speaker problem or driver issue. I have tried troubleshooting and it says driver installed are upto date. I have so many online meetings online everyday and tomorrow as well and i am very worried as how to resolve this issue. Any help would be highly appreciated.

by Nisha Panjwani



from Put me in touch http://ift.tt/1LEpz1u

No comments:

Post a Comment