Hello all. In the last few weeks I have been skipping college a lot. I have been skipping college at least once a week, this week it's the second day I miss. I really hate saying this, but I haven't been feeling good for a while. I also hate to say that I have mental illnesses, so I'll just say that I have been in a bad mood... and (mainly) because of this, I have been skipping college a lot. Another reason is that I live 30 minutes away and I usually sleep late so I have trouble getting up .. It's my 2nd year at college, and honestly I started to feel that I applied in a time when I was not fully prepared (psychologically mostly). At the same time I don't want to quit. Now I need to start looking for an excuse why I have been missing so many classes lately. Today I wasn't just feeling ok , that's mainly why I didn't go today. Anyway, I feel bad about myself for skipping college. I feel like I'm avoiding responsibility. I was never good at taking responsibilities. I really hate being mentally ill. Although I don't like to say it, but it's the truth. I want to feel better about myself. Do you suggest I see a psychologist (no meds) just to talk ? Any help would d great
by Avnish Vikram Singh
from Put me in touch http://ift.tt/1Ee0WmH
by Avnish Vikram Singh
from Put me in touch http://ift.tt/1Ee0WmH
No comments:
Post a Comment