Advertisements

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Guys, can you recommend me a phone which I'm supposed to be buying for my mother? For a long time I was stuck on Moto G second generation, but as per mother Motorola is not even company (True story). Her choices are either Nokia and Sony (which is funny… but then again, MOTHER!). I somehow convinced her for OnePlus One but they are not launching cyanogen in India and customer service is still an issue and I'm confused. Help! TL;DR - have to buy a phone for mother, Sony and Nokia is what she thinks are reliable, any other suggestions are welcome. Range 12k-18k.

Guys, can you recommend me a phone which I'm supposed to be buying for my mother? For a long time I was stuck on Moto G second generation, but as per mother Motorola is not even company (True story). Her choices are either Nokia and Sony (which is funny… but then again, MOTHER!). I somehow convinced her for OnePlus One but they are not launching cyanogen in India and customer service is still an issue and I'm confused. Help! TL;DR - have to buy a phone for mother, Sony and Nokia is what she thinks are reliable, any other suggestions are welcome. Range 12k-18k.

by Aditya Garg



from Put me in touch http://ift.tt/1DlDMy2

No comments:

Post a Comment