Advertisements

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

#Bangalore We're having a Casino theme at an event, and I'm looking for 'Dealers' for a roulette, black jack and poker table. Any leads? Also I'm looking for people who can do wall graffiti for the interiors of a showroom (rooftop). I do have a list of people who had replied when I inquired earlier, so will get in touch with them as well. Thank you!!

#Bangalore We're having a Casino theme at an event, and I'm looking for 'Dealers' for a roulette, black jack and poker table. Any leads? Also I'm looking for people who can do wall graffiti for the interiors of a showroom (rooftop). I do have a list of people who had replied when I inquired earlier, so will get in touch with them as well. Thank you!!

by Pooja Haria



from Put me in touch http://ift.tt/1DdmIZO

No comments:

Post a Comment