Advertisements

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

URGENT - Apple Care is claiming that my relatively new Macbook Air (2014) has liquid damage and it will cost over 1 LAKH ! to repair. Absurdly enough that is more than the original or even the current cost of the same computer. This is in spite of having extend Apple warranty well into 2017. They are claiming this because of liquid damage as determined through VMI (Visual / Mechanical inspection). I'm sure I didn't drop any liquid on it as it just went off and the USB drive starting smoking randomly in the middle of the day. Is there any way to dispute this? Or should I just succumb to being treated like Apple's personal ATM?

URGENT - Apple Care is claiming that my relatively new Macbook Air (2014) has liquid damage and it will cost over 1 LAKH ! to repair. Absurdly enough that is more than the original or even the current cost of the same computer. This is in spite of having extend Apple warranty well into 2017. They are claiming this because of liquid damage as determined through VMI (Visual / Mechanical inspection). I'm sure I didn't drop any liquid on it as it just went off and the USB drive starting smoking randomly in the middle of the day. Is there any way to dispute this? Or should I just succumb to being treated like Apple's personal ATM?

by Abhinav Gujjar



from Put me in touch http://ift.tt/1BGrfRk

No comments:

Post a Comment