Advertisements

Friday, January 9, 2015

Recently I have heard that Spice jet flights are getting canceled due to some reason and they are running in huge loss. But I am looking for a flight and there is a difference of almost 1500-1700 per ticket in spice jet as compare to other airlines. I am getting the same ticket for 4900 in Spice jet where others are charging 6600(Indigo , Jet Airways, Air India even more ). Did any of you guys face any cancellation lately ? I don't want my tickets to get canceled as I am booking tickets for my mom and sister. Should i go ahead and book the ticket in Spice Jet or should i Pay 1600 extra and book in other airlines ? Please suggest. TIA.

Recently I have heard that Spice jet flights are getting canceled due to some reason and they are running in huge loss. But I am looking for a flight and there is a difference of almost 1500-1700 per ticket in spice jet as compare to other airlines. I am getting the same ticket for 4900 in Spice jet where others are charging 6600(Indigo , Jet Airways, Air India even more ). Did any of you guys face any cancellation lately ? I don't want my tickets to get canceled as I am booking tickets for my mom and sister. Should i go ahead and book the ticket in Spice Jet or should i Pay 1600 extra and book in other airlines ? Please suggest. TIA.

by Ravikant Goyal



from Put me in touch http://ift.tt/1yFEILy

No comments:

Post a Comment