Advertisements

Friday, January 16, 2015

Put me in touch with any genuine authentic alternate treatment for Stroke (thalamus stroke). My dad is suffering from Stroke from last 2 years. He is always bedridden and has lost his memory power and not able to think. I have tried 1. Stem cell therapy 2. Ayurveda Massages 3. Reflexology/Acupuncture ( trying it now) 4. Palamnaer (chittur) 5. Ayurveda medicines near Ankola, Karwar. 6. Homeopathy I have not lost hope, still looking for some options. Please put me in touch, if you know any doctors ( other than allopathy)

Put me in touch with any genuine authentic alternate treatment for Stroke (thalamus stroke). My dad is suffering from Stroke from last 2 years. He is always bedridden and has lost his memory power and not able to think. I have tried 1. Stem cell therapy 2. Ayurveda Massages 3. Reflexology/Acupuncture ( trying it now) 4. Palamnaer (chittur) 5. Ayurveda medicines near Ankola, Karwar. 6. Homeopathy I have not lost hope, still looking for some options. Please put me in touch, if you know any doctors ( other than allopathy)

by Lakshmi Narasimha



from Put me in touch http://ift.tt/1C75lsw

No comments:

Post a Comment