Advertisements

Friday, January 23, 2015

PMIT with information on what software/hardware do I need to record non-stop Real-time Video 24*7. Data needs to be automatically be re-written on the storage device which can save at least 24 hours of non-stop recording. How much space do I need. The video quality is less than 120 frames per second. Are there any organization in Bangalore/India which provide such kind of support? Any online company/software providing such support in India? And the last resort - If all else fails - Any tech blog where I could post such a question and expect a favorable reply?

PMIT with information on what software/hardware do I need to record non-stop Real-time Video 24*7. Data needs to be automatically be re-written on the storage device which can save at least 24 hours of non-stop recording. How much space do I need. The video quality is less than 120 frames per second. Are there any organization in Bangalore/India which provide such kind of support? Any online company/software providing such support in India? And the last resort - If all else fails - Any tech blog where I could post such a question and expect a favorable reply?

by Aurindom Mukherjee



from Put me in touch http://ift.tt/1uDqx9d

No comments:

Post a Comment