Advertisements

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

I was planning to buy a pre owned car and contacted the owner after seeing his post on Quickr. He says that the vehicle is parked in Airport under the care of customs and immigration dept. All NOCs are cleared and a customs official will involve in the transactions and also the transfer of ownership. I would like to know if this is a genuine deal or is it a scam. Anyone with experience in such a case please guide me.

I was planning to buy a pre owned car and contacted the owner after seeing his post on Quickr. He says that the vehicle is parked in Airport under the care of customs and immigration dept. All NOCs are cleared and a customs official will involve in the transactions and also the transfer of ownership. I would like to know if this is a genuine deal or is it a scam. Anyone with experience in such a case please guide me.

by Abhijit Mahesh



from Put me in touch http://ift.tt/1zsHG6x

No comments:

Post a Comment