I ordered goods from China off of an e-commerce website. however, the #Hyderabad customs office stopped the delivery of the package (citing that the value over INR 10K requires clearance) DHL which is the courier company suggests any one of 3 options: 1. Prove that either myself, or someone that I know traveled to China, and shipped the package (as unaccompanied baggage) - pay 1.5K and get the package cleared (takes 3-4 days) 2. Hire a clearing agent (spend 4-5K) and get cleared (takes 2 days) 3. Do the hard thing; write letters to the customs commissioner, work with the officials in the hope that the package will get cleared (might take 60 days) My question is this: I spent 18K ordering stuff online, and am not willing to spend more than 2K getting the clearances. What other options exist to get the package cleared? PMIT with help, please!
by सिद्धर्तः निरन्तरान्धकारिता
from Put me in touch http://ift.tt/1Bu9EOT
by सिद्धर्तः निरन्तरान्धकारिता
from Put me in touch http://ift.tt/1Bu9EOT
No comments:
Post a Comment