Advertisements

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Hi All, I have been struggling with my landlord who is a third party property management firm, not returning my security deposit. I am serving the notice period of one month which till end of this month and hence hold the keys and papers of the property still. They have charged 20k as charges for painting n cleaning for a one bhk which is still as new as it was given to me. Any leads on what I could do hear..appreciate any help here. Thanks

Hi All, I have been struggling with my landlord who is a third party property management firm, not returning my security deposit. I am serving the notice period of one month which till end of this month and hence hold the keys and papers of the property still. They have charged 20k as charges for painting n cleaning for a one bhk which is still as new as it was given to me. Any leads on what I could do hear..appreciate any help here. Thanks

by Pujya Medappa



from Put me in touch http://ift.tt/15vQR9W

No comments:

Post a Comment