Advertisements

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Hello. I live in Koramangala and want to stop the (future) opening of a bar / restaurant coming up behind my house. There's been a bar there in the past and noise levels get high (music, staff, kitchen and chimney). My lawyer doesn't seem very sure of the process (says we can generally file a motion in court). So was wondering if anybody knows what departments I can talk to. Or better still, a law firm I can work with? Thank you.

Hello. I live in Koramangala and want to stop the (future) opening of a bar / restaurant coming up behind my house. There's been a bar there in the past and noise levels get high (music, staff, kitchen and chimney). My lawyer doesn't seem very sure of the process (says we can generally file a motion in court). So was wondering if anybody knows what departments I can talk to. Or better still, a law firm I can work with? Thank you.

by Amit Gupta



from Put me in touch http://ift.tt/1BlycZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment