Advertisements

Monday, January 12, 2015

Hello Folks, I am interested to know if there is any dance group in around CV Raman Nagar, Indiranagar or nearby areas who have weekend dance sessions probably in Bollywood Freestyle or would any of dance enthusiastic folks interested to form a small group so that we can dance around our hobbies on weekend.. Just to get back to the dancing days ;) Note: I am not looking for any dance classes as in particular but looking for like minded dance lovers :)

Hello Folks, I am interested to know if there is any dance group in around CV Raman Nagar, Indiranagar or nearby areas who have weekend dance sessions probably in Bollywood Freestyle or would any of dance enthusiastic folks interested to form a small group so that we can dance around our hobbies on weekend.. Just to get back to the dancing days ;) Note: I am not looking for any dance classes as in particular but looking for like minded dance lovers :)

by Vaibz Kulkarni



from Put me in touch http://ift.tt/1KBoDdK

No comments:

Post a Comment