Advertisements

Monday, January 12, 2015

Fellows members, could you help me name at least 3 items that come to your mind when I say "Bangalore" or "Karnataka"? The items could be anything that don't cost over Rs 400 each. Examples:- 1) Toys from Channapatna. 2) Khaadi items made in Karnataka. 3) Regional special packaged food products. (Specific product names would be helpful) 4) Gourmet chocolates / toffees / muffins and such 5) Coupons for Bangalore based restaurants / cafes / eCommerce stores etc. 6) Baby care products from this state/city. 7) Tickets to cinemas. amusement / leisure parks, etc within the city. (like Wonder La, Morning Show tickets for decent theaters) These are some things from the top of my head. I would love to hear from you. List as many as you can, if your thinking hat lets you :) Basically, anything that is related to Bangalore. If you can't think of anything specific to Bangalore, then something specific to Karnataka would do. Yes, this is for a start up I'm planning to launch the next month. If the idea takes off, and if your suggestion ends up on the finalized list, you will be rewarded. I'l be making screenshots of this thread, so I do not lose the name of the winners :) To Mods: This isn't a promotion. This is a reach for help to test out my start up idea. Thank you. by Thoshikesh Badranna

Fellows members, could you help me name at least 3 items that come to your mind when I say "Bangalore" or "Karnataka"? The items could be anything that don't cost over Rs 400 each. Examples:- 1) Toys from Channapatna. 2) Khaadi items made in Karnataka. 3) Regional special packaged food products. (Specific product names would be helpful) 4) Gourmet chocolates / toffees / muffins and such 5) Coupons for Bangalore based restaurants / cafes / eCommerce stores etc. 6) Baby care products from this state/city. 7) Tickets to cinemas. amusement / leisure parks, etc within the city. (like Wonder La, Morning Show tickets for decent theaters) These are some things from the top of my head. I would love to hear from you. List as many as you can, if your thinking hat lets you :) Basically, anything that is related to Bangalore. If you can't think of anything specific to Bangalore, then something specific to Karnataka would do. Yes, this is for a start up I'm planning to launch the next month. If the idea takes off, and if your suggestion ends up on the finalized list, you will be rewarded. I'l be making screenshots of this thread, so I do not lose the name of the winners :) To Mods: This isn't a promotion. This is a reach for help to test out my start up idea. Thank you.

by Thoshikesh Badranna



from Bangalore Startups http://ift.tt/1C3hNYD

No comments:

Post a Comment